Once Metrist is connected, follow these instructions to install the app in Teams.
- Download our Microsoft Teams app zip from here.
- Save the
.zipfile provided to a location on your computer.
- If required, log into Microsoft Teams where you intend to install the application.
- On the left bar, find Apps right above the Help icon in the bottom left You must be the team owner, or the owner must allow users to add the appropriate app types for this functionality to appear.
- Choose Upload a custom app on the lower right.
- Browse to and select your .zip package from your computer.
- After a brief pause you will see the Metrist application in the list.
- Click on Metrist and beside the Open button click the down arrow
- Choose Add to a Team and choose the team you would like to install the app within
Your Microsoft Teams installation needs to have the appropriate custom app settings to allow the installation of a custom application via a zip file. Details on custom app policies can be found here.